We’ve put out the Christmas decor and this year we’re keeping it simple. Our decor was lacking color so I added these DIY red-striped tissue napkins around the house. They’re simple to make and inexpensive. Here’s how to make the decor.
1) Cut along the fold so it separates.
2) Fold back and forth from the top to the bottom of the napkin as one would to make a fan.
3) Use the twine to tie at the middle of the tissue.
4) Smooth the edges of the tissue by cutting the edges round.
5) Fan out the folded tissue by separating the pieces.
6) If displaying the tissue decor on a table, shelf or in a bowl cut off the excess twine. If you’re planning to hang the tissue decor keep the twine at a longer length.